A wagering requirement is a multiplier that represents the number of times you have to play though a bonus before you are able to withdraw any winnings.
For example: I am given a INR 200 Casino bonus with a 10x wagering requirement. This means I need to spend INR 2000 on eligible games, before I can withdraw any pending winnings gained.
Stakes on some of our games may not count in full towards the wagering requirement, Standard Game Weightings may apply. Please always check the terms and conditions to clarify this.View Article
Your game was interrupted while playing halfway might be due to:
– game crashes while playing
– Slow internet speed
If the problem persists, please contact our customer support for further assistanceView Article
The game fail to run/open might be due to your network connection with the server. If you encounter this problem please send an email to email@example.com, with the subject [the game cannot be open], and attach with the following information:
2) Game name
3) Browser used
4) Error message
5) Login URL
The basic technical information that you should know are:
1) Clear your browser’s cache and cookies regularly.
Our games (also available for download) run on a web-based format. Many items are stored in the browser which will cause the page elements to disconnect on the page that you are currently viewing. This will happens when you try to download or update the game’s software from our website.
2) Ensure a stable and high-speed network connection.
Sports betting odds are always fluctuate. You may not be able to get the latest odds or experience disconnection issue when placing bet. If you are experiencing slow or delayed conditions, kindly check your network connection.
Live casino games require a very stable internet connection to ensure that you won’t encounter any problems when watching live stream and placing bets.
For live casino games, slow internet speed can cause network disconnection.
If you experience slow, delays or crashes while browsing our website, the first thing you need to do is check your internet connection.
3) Regularly update your browser software.
Manually update the software regularly if your software (Flash Player and Java) cannot be updated automatically. If your software updates automatically, make them work as often as possible.
This is not a common issue, but if you encounter this issue, please try the following steps to troubleshoot:
Try and clear cache, most of the problems are related to “cache”. This is because your web browser stores too many “outdated” information in the history file that prevents the page browser from loading. Whenever you browse a page, your computer will store some information, which will cause the page fail to load sometime because the cached storage is fulled.
Steps to clear caches:
Open your browser (this steps is applicable to all browsers), press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE at the same time and a new window will appear, allowing you to delete your browser history.
Mark/tick on the internet temporary folders or caches and cookies;
Click delete / clear to confirm the operation;
Restart your browser for cache removal.
Our website has the best browser compatibility and supports all kinds of browsers; including four common browsers: Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
However, older versions of browsers may not support the latest web standard requirement. Therefore, you may encounter some problems when browsing our website. If you are using an older version of the browser, we recommend you upgrade to the latest version. When using an older version of browsers, you may not only having surfing web issues, you may also face network security threats.
Please click on the browser icon below to download or upgrade your current browser to the latest version:View Article
1) Launch Google Chrome browser on your computer
2) Click the ellipsis button on top right
3) Click More tools then select Clear browsing data.
4) Choose a time range or if you want to delete everything choose All time.
5) Check the boxes next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files
6) Click Clear data.
1) Launch Firefox browser on your computer.
2) Click the burger menu on top right then click the “Options”
3) Go to “Privacy & Security” and scroll down to “Cookies and Site Data”
4) Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
5) Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
1. Display the page or screen that needs screenshot
2. Press the screenshot button on the keyboard – PrintScreenSysRq
3. Go to “Paint” or any drawing/painting related software
4. Press Ctrl+V at the same time or click the “Paste” button on the top left to paste your screenshot
5. Save the picture as JPG
If you are redirected to another website when you click on our website, please follow these simple steps to manually repair the local DNS:
Click [Start] button on lower left corner on your desktop to open the [Control Panel], click [Network and Internet], and then click [Network and Sharing Center].
Click [Change adapter settings].
Right-click the currently active network connection and click [Properties] on the pop-up menu.
Select [Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4)], and then click [Properties].
Select [Use the following DNS server address], enter [188.8.131.52 as the preferred DNS server] and [184.108.40.206 as the alternate DNS server], and then click [OK].
If the problem still persists after you have manually repair the local DNS, you can refer to the following link:
Sure, you can download baji.live App to enjoy our games, or you can also use the browser from your mobile phone and goes to www.baji.live to enjoy our games.View Article