Hi. How can we help you?
How to make a Deposit
Here’s a quick guide to learn how to make a deposit into your BAJI account using Worldpay, Yaarpay, Rupee-O and bank transfer.
*Here’s a few things that you should know before you made deposit
- You must use your own payment account to make a deposit, this is to avoid any misuse of account or any inconvenience caused by missing funds. Third party accounts are not encouraged.
- Make sure that you follow the instructions provided, that is truly according to the payment gateways standard transfer procedure. Especially the account that you need to transfer.
- DO NOT trust any other chat channel that is not official from baji.live, you could fall in scam without knowing that. Any payment issues please look for our official customer support.
What you need to do to make deposit into your BAJI account
Step 1 : Login to your BAJI account in desktop / mobile
Step 2 : Click on deposit in top right corner for desktop, for mobile or app, there will be at bottom.
Step 3 : Select Worldpay / Yaarpay / Rupee-O.
PS: All payment methods or receiving accounts will differ from time to time, please ALWAYS refer to the latest account to avoid delay or missing deposit. DO NOT save on your own note.
Step 4 : Once you got the receiving account, go into your Worldpay, Yaarpay, Rupee-O to transfer the amount of money that you’d key in in previous page
To learn how to cashout through Worldpay / Yaarpay / Rupee-O you may refer to below link for the instruction
Step 5 : Once you are done transfer, go back to BAJI deposit page
Step 6 : Submit the deposit form
Your Deposit will be processed within 5-15 minutes with all correct information given.
|Channel / Limit||WorldPay||Rupee-O||YaarPay||LOCAL BANK|
Just In case
- Fund not receive
- It may be caused by some factors of the bank. If you are informed of this, you need to provide the bank statement.
- Wrong information submitted
- You may submit the deposit again if you are informed with this case.
- Transfer to wrong receiver account
- Make sure don’t have share your deposit slip to others
- Make sure you do not have multiple accounts
- Transferred to an account that not belong to us
- If you do not refer to our latest account before transferring, we cannot handle it for you.
How do I make withdrawal
*Few things you should know before you make withdrawal.
- NO other account. You only can use your own account to withdraw.
- Make sure all of your information [ Date of Birth, Email verification, and Phone number verification ] is completely verified.
- Make sure you have a deposit recorded and all the turnover requirements are complete.
How to make a withdrawal?
Step 1 : Login to your baji.live account in desktop / mobile
Step 2 : Click on the Main Account in the top right corner for desktop, for mobile or app, there will be at bottom that shows My Account.
Step 3 : Click [ Withdrawal ] on the tab.
Step 4 : Fill in the amount you want to withdraw, and select the payment type of WorldPay/Rupee-O/Local Bank.
Your withdrawal will be processed within 5-15 minutes with all information valid.
PS : Please be reminded that you may enter the bank details if you are selecting the Local bank payment type. And make sure all the details are correct.
|Channel / Limit||Payment Gateways||LOCAL BANK|
|Request Per Day||NO LIMIT|
Check here for how to make withdrawals.
Why is my withdrawal application rejected?
Rejected your withdrawal application? Maybe there were some occurrences you met.
- Turnover requirements are yet to complete.
- Account details are yet to verify.
- Bank account holder name does not match with BAJI account holder name.
- Bank account not active.
- Transaction limit exceeded from bank.
- The withdrawal amount you requested has exceeded the maximum amount.
- Suspected violations have occurred on your account.
- Bank is under maintenance.
Note : You may contact our customer service to assist you, if you do not encounter any of the issues listed above.
Turnover ( Wagering )
What are wagering requirements?
Wagering requirements also known as Turnover requirements. A multiplier you need to complete upon making a deposit or applied for a promotion.
1st example of: NO promotion.
|Deposit amount||Wagering requirements||Total bet need to complete|
2nd example of: WITH a promotion.
|Deposit amount||Promotion||Bonus amount||Wagering promotion requirements||Total bet need to complete|
|500||200 First deposit Bonus||200||1x||(DP + BN) x wagering requirements = 700|
|500||100% Live Casino Bonus||500||25x||(DP + BN) x wagering requirements = 25,000|
PS : The wagering requirements and restrictions vary for each different promotion, to avoid confusion, we suggest you look into the Terms & Conditions before you apply.
NOTE : The promotion can not be canceled once applied.
Q & A
- Can I wager or use a Casino bonus on another game type?
No. Casino bonus can only be used under Live Casino.
- What would happen, If I played another game type with a casino bonus?
The wagers will not be calculated on to the given turnover requirements.