Hi. How can we help you?
BAJI has provided 3 types of Table Games. There was KM (KingMakers), JILI, and BPoker.
It brings the best online social gaming experience right at your fingertips.
We celebrate culture by keeping our games as closely knitted to its origin as possible by ensuring that our game designs, music, and ambiance portray the essence of its traditions.
From traditional table games like “ Vietnamese Fish Prawn Crab “ to the multiplayer Keno game in the market, immerse yourself into these captivating games and get a chance to earn great prizes.
For the KingMakers, we has provided the games below :
7 Up 7 Down
- 7 Up 7 Down is a dice game which is played by betting on numbers more than 7 or less than 7. Two dices are rolled in the game and if addition of numbers on both the dices matches your bet than the player wins.
- Card Matka is a double wheel roulette game that uses playing cards of J,Q,K and suits as symbols. After each spin, the symbol and suits that falls within the pointer determines the final result.
- This is a simple roulette game played by simply picking a random number from 0 to 9 out of a wheel. The game has a total of 3 wheels that will spin concurrently each time and ends at a final number outcome between 0 to 999.
- Vietnamese version of the popular big and small game, also known as Hi-Lo. The game uses 3 dice and you can simply select what combination will appear on the dice after shaking them.
- Sic-Bo means “ dice pair “. The game is simply played by rolling 3 dices and you can guess the different combinations of its possible total sum of the dices.
Thai Hi Lo 2
- It is a Thai version of the high or low game that is traditionally played using 3 dice on a shaker. Simply choose if the sum of the dices will be at a high or low score.
- “ King Crab “ also known as Belangkai in the Malay language, is a simple game based on a spinner with 4 sides. Along with a variety of possible combinations, simply guesses which symbol will appear after spin.
Thai Fish Prawn Crab
- It is a Thai version of the traditional game. The dice are characterized by unique symbols, rather than numbers. This game uses 3 dice and you need to simply choose which symbol combinations will appear.
- This is a wildly popular lottery-style game. Every round, 20 out of 80 non-repeat numbers will be randomly drawn from a random number generator (RNG).
Xoc Dia 2
- It’s also known as Shake The Plate, is an even-odds game. It is played with 4 chips, each red on one side and white on the other. The chips are put on a plate and covered with a bowl. With a variety of betting options on the number and colour of the combinations, simply bet on the combinations of reds or whites that would appear.
- Ludo game is a strategy board game for two or four players, in which the players race two to four players, in which the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to the rolls of a single die.
Andar Bahar (KM and the JILI platform)
- It is a game of pure chance in which the dealer places a card face up and the player bets on one of two piles: Andar (inside) or Bahar (outside). The dealer then deals cards alternately to the two piles until a card appears that matches the initial card. The pile where this matching card appears is the winning pile.
Besides that, we also have provided you with a game of JILI. One of the games, Andar Bahar, is the same as KM, but different from the platform.
The remaining two games are as follows :
✓ Teen Patti
Here is how you can find it on our website, 1st of all, you need to login to your account, and then click on [Tables].