1) Launch Google Chrome browser on your computer
2) Click the ellipsis button on top right
3) Click More tools then select Clear browsing data.
4) Choose a time range or if you want to delete everything choose All time.
5) Check the boxes next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files
6) Click Clear data.
1) Launch Firefox browser on your computer.
2) Click the burger menu on top right then click the “Options”
3) Go to “Privacy & Security” and scroll down to “Cookies and Site Data”
4) Be sure that only “Cookies” is checked, and then select the time frame for which you would like to delete your cookies. If you want to delete all cookies, select “Everything.”
5) Double check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”